This blog is alive for something more that a month now. So I thought is was a good time to run some statistics on the webserver logs -yes, I’m a statistics junkie-. I must say I was impressed by the amount of traffic, as we are talking about an infant blog. Anyway let see some stats :
- In this period of time 17 posts were posted along with 24 comments
- The blog received 2500 users with more than 8000 page hits
- The most read post was Multithreaded Game Scripting with Stackless Python, which was also the most commented one.
- The article mostly reached from search engines was RQ decomposition.
- The top web browser was… (drums) FireFox! Second comes IE6 with half the hits! It is clear that the orientation of this blog attracts more open source people.
I also have some statistics on the adsense but I’m not going to comment on that one, since I don’t know if I’m allowed to.
In general I must say I’m quite happy with the positive people’s response to the blog. I can’t hide that…